Is Amaysim right for you?
Amaysim is a good option if you:
- You already have a mobile phone
- Want simple plans and good value
- Prefer to stay away from contracts
- Are looking for a strong 3G network (Optus)
Looking for something cheaper ?
Not everyone needs the number of calls, SMS and huge data inclusions offered by Amaysim. If you are more of an average user, let us help you with that. Read our advice to average users.
So, is Amaysim a good choice?
Yes, in our opinion Amaysim is an excellent choice. Here's why:
- Excellent value Plans under $40 include the things you actually need
- Great data packs The Unlimited Plan includes a whooping 4GB, but even with the lower plans you can get great data add ons
- Award winning plans Money Magazine have awarded Amaysim Plans as “Best of the Best”
- Award winning service Canstar Blue consistently rate Amaysim service as the best in the industry
- Powered by the Optus 3G network Optus is one of the top networks and covers more than 97% of the Australian population
- No contracts You are not tied to a contract and you can leave anytime you like
TAKE ME TO AMAYSIM OFFERS
Common questions about Amaysim
I haven’t heard of Amaysim before, can I trust them?
Amaysim have been in market for several years now. Their track record is set and demonstrated by the fact that they’ve received endorsements from Money Magazine for the value in their plans. They’re not going anywhere.
Can I keep my number when switching Amaysim?
Yes you can. You can keep your number if you move to Amaysim or you can start again and get a new one. It’s up to you.
How is Amaysim coverage in my area?
Can I cancel my service if I’m not happy?
Of course you can ! You’ll have to finish up the month you’re in and cancel any automated payments you have set up. However, after that, unlike most phone company deals, you’ll be free to get moving.
Can I get a Nano SIM with Amaysim?
Yes you can. This is an option available in the online checkout when you buy online. It has to be said that it took Amaysim a long time to get hold of Nano SIMs when the iPhone 5 ( the first phone to use Nano SIMs ) was released. During the period they didn’t have Nano SIMs, they gave some questionable advice about cutting micro SIMs up and inserting them in to iPhones. However, now, Amaysim have sufficient stock of Nano SIMs for iPhones so there’s no need to worry.
What’s the cost of international calls?
Calls from you, on your mobile, in Australia, to overseas countries start at just 6c per minute ( 6c is the rate to the UK ) with Amaysim. Most charges are between 29 cents and 49 cents per minute. And there's no flagfall
Why does Amaysim only offer 3G speeds?
For many people, 3G speeds are fast enough. You can certainly watch a streaming You Tube video clip using 3G network speeds. Amaysim is an MVNO on the Optus network. They’re cheaper than Optus and part of the reason Optus uses to justify the extra they charge is that they offer access to 4G Data speeds. For you, it’s a question of what you value most. If you’d like the latest, fastest 4G network speeds, you’ll need to pay a little more for a plan from Optus, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone or Telstra.
Amaysim plan reviews
If you need more info about Amaysim plans, check the reviews below. If you'd like to, drop us a note. We'd love to hear from you.
> Amaysim Unlimited plan
> Amaysim As you Go plan
> Amaysim Flexi plan
> Amaysim plans compared to other competitors